CALL LETTERS: W242CZ
DIAL POSITION: 96.3FM
Blue Jay 96.3 plays the music for the “Boomer generation”, featuring the biggest hits from the 60’s and 70’s. Our core artists include The Beatles, The Beach Boys, Motown, The Rolling Stones, The Four Seasons, and many more. From “The British Invasion to the “Beach”… from the “Philly Scene” to San Francisco, only Blue Jay 96.3FM brings back the music you love and the stories behind it.
The Blue Jay 96.3 Morning Show is filled with interactive segments and information of interest to Merrill and the surrounding communities. Daily interviews include Community Scan, Our Town, Business Spotlight and Coach’s Corner. School lunches, meetings schedule, the morning polka and more all help to wake up Merrill each and every day!
Blue Jay 96.3 Is affiliated with the Westwood One radio network, providing hourly newscasts and immediate coverage of major events. The Wisconsin Radio Network airs state wide news and sports throughout the day. Blue Jay 96.3FM airs Local News and Sports reports, and obituaries during morning, noon and afternoon drive.
Weather Eye, the Midwest’s leading weather service, provides 24/7 weather information. Weather forecasts are aired twice per hour with extended and continuous coverage during severe conditions.
During the winter months, Blue Jay 96.3FM is the official SCHOOL CLOSING station for this area.
- Swap Shop Listeners buy, sell & trade household items
(Mon. – Sat. 9:05am – 9:30am)
- Coaches Corner – Each morning at 7:25 a local youth sports team is featured.
- Community Scan Live Interviews with community leaders
(Mon. – Fri. 8:15am-8:30am)
- Our Town Interviews with groups and organizations of local interest
(Mon. – Fri. 8:45am-9:00am)
- Birthday Club each morning for anyone celebrating a birthday
- Ag News National Farm Report with Orien Samuelson (Weekdays at 12:15)
- Polka Show – Saturday mornings from 6:00 to 9:00 & Sundays from 1:00pm-3:00pm
- American Standards By The Sea (Saturday mornings from 9:00 to 11:00)
- Religious programming – Sunday mornings local church services
- Noon Break half hour of news, sports, and feature